❤ By Vanessa
Add these indulgent apple cider donut muffins to your picnic basket! They are easy to make and taste delicious, dipped in vegan butter and coated with sugar. Bonus, they are baked not fried!
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 15 min (for approx. 7 cm donuts)
✢ 1 Cinnamon Muffin mix
✢ 3 eggs (or 130g / 1,2dl soy yogurt for vegan muffins)
✢ 80 ml oil
✢100 ml apple cider
✢ Sugar (for unrefined white sugar try xylitol)
✢ melted vegan butter (dairy free margarine)
- Preheat oven 180 degrees fan off.
- Lightly grease a 12-hole donut tin with vegan butter/margarine.
- Whisk together eggs, apple cider and oil in a large bowl. Pour the baking mix into wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into greased donut tin. (note: for that size of baking tin, there will be a bit of extra batter left, which you can put in small muffin paper cups).
- Bake for 15 mins, or until a toothpick inserted in a donut comes out clean.
- Let cool down few minutes. Brush each donut with melted vegan butter and roll in sugar.
Your donuts are best eaten fresh!
Leave a comment