Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 25 min
✢ 1 Cinnamon Muffin mix
✢ 3 eggs or 130g / 1.2dl plant-based yogurt for vegan muffins
✢ 80 ml oil
✢100 ml plant-based milk
✢ 1 apple
✢ 50g chocolate chips
For the ganache
✢ 120g dark chocolate
✢ 120 ml plant-based cream
For the garnish
✢ 20g coconut flakes
✢ Pastel chocolate eggs
- Preheat oven 180 degrees fan off.
- Prepare the muffin batter following the instruction on the package. Add in the chocolate chips and diced apple pieces.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- While muffins are baking, break the chocolate in pieces. Boil the cream and pour it on top of the chocolate. Stir with a spoon until all the chocolate is melted. Let it cool down so it stiffens.
- Toast the coconut flakes in a frying pan until lightly golden.
- Pipe the chocolate ganache on top of each muffin. Add the chocolate eggs and decorate with the coconut flakes to form a nest.