A fresh and yummy twist on our basic apple-cinnamon muffins recipe. Make this lovely cake in the summer with fresh raspberries from the market, or use frozen ones when they are out of season.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 35 min
✢ 1 Flow Bake Cinnamon Muffin mix
✢ 1 apple, diced
✢ 120g fresh raspberries
✢ 3 eggs or 130g / 1,2 dl soy yogurt
✢ 80 ml oil
✢ 100 ml plant-based milk
✢ Sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and oil in a large bowl.
- Pour the baking mix into wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in apples and the raspberries (set aside a few raspberries for garnish).
- Spoon the batter into a greased baking pan and bake about 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds before serving.