Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 25 min
✢ 1 Flow Bake Cinnamon Muffin mix
✢ 250g raspberries
✢ 70g pistachio nuts (unshelled)
✢ 100ml plant-based milk (we used almond milk)
✢ 80ml vegetable oil
✢ 100ml Natural soya yogurt
✢ 1 tbsp Agave syrup
✢ Lemon zest
- 100g vegan butter
- 200g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-6 drops of red food color paste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare the ingredients by washing and slicing the raspberries and chopping the pistachio nuts.
- Prepare the wet ingredients by combining plant-based milk, oil, natural soya yogurt, and agave syrup in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the muffin mix into the mixing bowl and combine with the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the raspberries and pistachio nuts until well combined. Finish off with some lemon zest.
- Using a scoop or spoon, evenly put the batter in a greased muffin tray or a tray lined with muffin cases.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Check that the batter is thoroughly cooked by inserting a toothpick in the middle and observing it comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool. Pipe the buttercream on each muffin and top with raspberries and chopped pistachios.
To make the buttercream: Combine room temperature vegan butter and half of the sifted sugar and mix on low speed for 2-3 minutes. Add the rest of the sifted sugar and continue mixing. Add vanilla extract and few drops of red color paste.