Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 45 min + 1h
✢ 1 Flow Bake Bread mix
✢ 340 ml water
✢ 10g fresh yeast or 4g dry active yeast
✢ 1 tbsp olive oil
✢ 1 small whole head of garlic, unpeeled
✢ 2 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
✢ Pinch of fleur de sel (optional)
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celsius, fan on.
- Roast the garlic: Trim the top off the head of garlic to expose the cloves inside. Place in aluminium foil or in a stainless steel skillet covered with an oven-safe lid. Drizzle with olive oil. Roast 45 min or until garlic is golden and soft. Let cool enough to handle. Carefully open foil and gently remove cloves out of their peel. Mash them a little and set aside.
- Prepare the bread: Follow the instruction on the back of the package to prepare the bread dough, using yeast, 340ml water and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Stir in chopped rosemary and roasted garlic (half of it or the whole depending on your taste)
- Shape the dough into a loaf. Cover and leave to rise for 45 minutes.
- Add a pinch of fleur de sel on the loaf. Place it in the oven and bake for 1h15min or until bread sounds hollow when tapped from underneath it. Leave to cool completely before slicing.