Prepare these flavorful rolls filled with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil in a breeze thanks to our Bread mix! You can enjoy them simply on their own or top them with a French tapenade or eggplant caviar. Yummy!
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
✢ 1 Flow Bake Bread mix
✢ 340ml water
✢ 10g fresh yeast or 4g dry active yeast
✢ 1 tbsp olive oil
✢ 80g chopped sun-dried tomatoes
✢ 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Prepare the bread dough: Follow the instruction on the back of the package to prepare the bread dough, using yeast, water and olive oil.
- Stir in chopped sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- Split the dough in six pieces, form balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees. Slash a cross on top of each bun and place to the oven to bake for about 35-40 minutes. Leave to cool before eating.