Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
✢ 1 x Flow Bake Cinnamon Muffin mix
✢ 40g unsweetened cocoa powder
✢ 3 eggs or 130g / 1.2dl plant-based yogurt for vegan muffins
✢ 100ml plant-based milk
✢ 80ml oil
✢ 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
✢ 100g dark chocolate chips + chocolate squares
✢ Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven 180 degrees.
- Pour the Cinnamon Muffins mix into a large bowl. Whisk in cocoa powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs or plant-based yogurt with oil, milk and maple syrup. Stir in the dry mix.
- Spoon the batter in a greased muffin pan or muffin paper cases. Press a square of chocolate into the center of each muffin batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
Tip: Muffins are always best eaten fresh the same day. If any are left, store them in an airtight container. The next day reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist and fluffy again (just 10-15 seconds in the microwave),