❤ By Vanessa
The tartlets are perfect on their own, garnished with shaved chocolate and a pinch of gold. Or serve them with dairy-free vanilla whipped cream and berries!
(Recipe in French below)
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
For 6 tartlets:INGREDIENTS
✢ 1 Flow Bake Gingerbread Cookie mix
✢ 90ml maple syrup
✢ 40g oil (such as neutral-tasting coconut oil)
✢ 20ml water
For the chocolate ganache:
✢ 300g dark chocolate 70%
✢ 400 ml vegan cream
- Prepare the gingerbread cookie dough, following the instructions on the back of our package.
- Grease 6 tartlet tins. Roll out the dough and use to line the tins.
- Bake in a preheated oven 175 degrees (convection mode) for about 12-15 minutes. Leave to cool inside the tins (so as not to brake them). Remove the pastry shells delicately from the tins.
- Prepare the chocolate ganache: Chop the chocolate and place in a large bowl. Heat the cream in a saucepan then pour it on the chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth. Pour the ganache onto the pie crusts.
- Refrigerate the chocolate ganache tarts for 1h.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and berries and serve chilled.
Tip: you can prepare these tartlets one day in advance and keep them in the refrigerator.