Bake these soft and chewy gingerbread cookies with warm winter spices to set the festive mood. Watch the gingerbread men carefully when you open the oven, lest they jump out and run out the door!
One pack makes about 20 cookies.
Organic ● Gluten free ● Dairy free ● Refined sugar free ● Vegan ● Made in Finland
How to make
Just add 110g raw quality honey, 40ml oil (such as neutral-tasting coconut oil) and 20ml water.
For vegan cookies, replace honey with maple syrup.
- In a saucepan, heat water, oil and honey or maple syrup.
- Pour the Gingerbread Cookie Mix in a large bowl. Stir in the hot mixture until a soft dough forms. Wrap and chill the dough for at least 1 hour (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 150°C convection mode (or 175°C fan off).
- Roll the dough out to about 0,6 cm in thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the gingerbread men shapes and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and remove from oven. Leave the cookies on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Tips: Don’t overbake the cookies, or they will become hard once they cool down.
Flour (brown rice*, buckwheat*), coconut sugar*, cinnamon*, baking powder* (potato starch*, potassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), baking soda, ginger*, salt, anis*, clove*. (*Organic ingredients)
✢ Vegan Gingerbread Chocolate Tartlets