Make a comforting, flavourful and moist banana bread you’ll want as your breakfast, snack and dessert. Whip it all up in one bowl and enjoy a treat that’ll brighten your day instantly!
Organic ● Gluten free ● Dairy free ● Refined sugar free ● Vegan ● Made in Finland
1 pack makes one banana bread.
How to make
Just add 3-4 ripe bananas (peeled weight 400g) + 1 for decoration, 50 ml oil, 2 eggs and 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
For vegan banana bread, replace egg with 1dl plant-based yogurt.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan off). Grease a 12 x 25 cm loaf pan. Line the base with parchment paper with its edges hanging over the sides.
- In a large bowl, mash 3-4 bananas with a fork until smooth. Whisk in eggs, oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Fold in the Banana Bread mix and stir well.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Half a banana (lengthwise) and place on top.
- Bake in the lower third of the oven for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tip: Add chocolate chips or turn your banana bread into French toast!/
Flour (brown rice*, gluten free oat*), potato starch*, coconut sugar*, baking powder* (potato starch*, potassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon*. (*organic ingredients)