Fresh out of the oven, these chewy chocolate chip cookies are irresistible! Packed with natural whole ingredients like fiber-rich pure oats and flax-seeds, they are good for you too!
1 pack makes 12 cookies.
Organic ● Gluten free ● Dairy free ● No refined sugar ● Vegan ● Source of fiber ● Made in Finland
How to make
Just add 90g (neutral-tasting) coconut oil, 1 egg and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
For vegan cookies replace egg with 50ml of plant-based milk.
- In a large bowl, combine melted coconut oil (not hot), apple cider vinegar and egg. Whisk well.
- Add the Cookie mix to the bowl and stir well with a spatula until the dough is smooth. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (conventional mode, without fan). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 12 balls and place them on the lined baking pan, leaving enough space between each to allow for spreading. Slightly press down the top of each ball.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are set and cookies still soft in the center. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on the pan few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Tip: Do not overbake, cookies are soft when done, they harden as they cool.
Buckwheat flour*, oatmeal** (26%), coconut sugar*, chocolate chips*** (11%) (raw cane sugar*, cocoa mass*, cocoa butter*, cocoa: 60% minimum), ground flax seeds*, baking soda, sea salt.
**Organic gluten free certified Finnish oats
***Organic, Fair Trade. May contain traces of milk, nuts or soy
Contains 5.7g of fiber per 100g baked cookies (about 3 cookies, prepared according to our recipe).