This moist and perfectly spiced carrot cake is incredibly easy to bake and will make your taste buds happy. Simply add your fresh ingredients and let the magic happen in the oven!
Organic ● Gluten free ● Dairy free ● Refined sugar free ● Vegan ● Made in Finland
1 pack makes one spiced carrot cake.
How to make
Just add 250 g finely grated carrots, 100 ml oil, 3 eggs, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
For vegan muffins, replace eggs with 130g (1,2dl) soy yoghurt.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan off)
- Grease a cake pan (about Ø 20 cm or 25 x 12 cm)
- Combine eggs, oil and apple cider vinegar in a large bowl and whisk well.
- Add the baking mix to the mixture in the large bowl and stir until just combined. Fold in the grated carrots.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan. Bake for 45-50 mins, until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Let it cool down completely.
Note: Vegan cake takes few minutes extra to bake.
Tip: Make a dairy free frosting by whisking 200 g vegan cream cheese with 3 tbsp agave syrup and ½ tsp vanilla extract.
Flour (brown rice*, chickpea*), coconut sugar*, potato starch*, cinnamon*, baking powder* (potato starch*, potassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), baking soda, ginger*, clove*.
(*) Organic ingredients