Fill your home with the comforting aroma of freshly baked muffins warm from the oven. For fluffy cinnamon-spiced muffins, simply add fresh ingredients to the mix, plus some apple slices, et voila! Easy-to-make, only sweetened with coconut sugar, an indulging treat to share!
Organic ● Gluten free ● Dairy free ● Refined sugar free ● Vegan ● Made in Finland
1 pack makes 10 muffins.
How to make
Just add 2 apples, 100 ml plant-based milk, 80 ml oil and 3 eggs.
For vegan muffins replace eggs with 130g (1,2 dl) soy yoghurt.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan off).
- Whisk together eggs, milk and oil in a large bowl.
- Peel and dice the apples.
- Pour the baking mix into wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in apples.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin pan or muffin paper cases.
- Bake for 25 mins, or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
Tip: Try swapping apples for pears or add chocolate chips!
Flour (brown rice*, chickpea*), coconut sugar*, potato starch*, baking powder* (potato starch*, potassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), ground cinnamon*.
(*) Organic ingredients
Other recipes with our Cinnamon Muffin mix:
✢ Easter Muffins
✢ Sweet Potato Orange Muffins With Crumble Topping
✢ Triple Chocolate Muffins
✢ Wild Blueberry Muffins
✢ Cinnamon Rhubarb Muffins
✢ Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Muffins With Peanut Butter Frosting
✢ Raspberry-Apple Cake
✢ Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with lime-coconut cream